Protecting sensitive information is crucial, but many businesses still fail to recognize this importance. Because technology is constantly evolving, hacking attempts also change. Thus, enhancing security measures is essential to keep data from cyberattacks.
If you are currently looking for a solution to your data protection needs, then you might have heard of IDaaS or Identity as a Service. The following information discusses what IDaaS is and how you can choose the best IDaaS provider.
Digital Identity as a Service represents a range of cloud-hosted identity and access management services or IAM. IDaaS is a subcategory of cloud-hosted technical operations that handles user identity. The API mediates the authentication process between a user and a company’s apps or data when using IDaaS.
Tips to Choose an IDaaS Provider
Choosing the right provider is beneficial because it can streamline many IT functions, thus reducing human error and inefficiency. Below are a few tips you can consider when picking an IDaaS provider:
- Adaptability – Nowadays, people seek the convenience of being able to work from anywhere. Therefore, consider investing in a service that can be compatible with different devices.
- High Assurance – Software that can accurately verify identities in real-time helps ensure that fewer authentication failures will occur. This makes you more confident in using technology that secures your data.
- Number of Identities – Do you need to manage just a handful of employees, or do you often secure new clients regularly? Because initial registration and identity proofing are frequently more support-intensive than regular verification, knowing what type of customer assistance you may want is critical.
- Customizable Configurations – Custom configurations are helpful in achieving the best performance. Basic IAM policy templates make setup and execution easier. Still, organizations should focus on solutions that their IT teams can adapt to satisfy specific access requirements as network environments evolve over time.
- Multi-factor Authentication – Because consumers are not limited to a single network or device and must remember several accounts, solely using passwords may not be reliable enough to protect them. Thus, a provider offering MFA should be a more robust authentication factor.
- Save Time and Money – Moving to a cloud-based solution where a third party mainly handles updates, backups, and security relieves your IT department of many tasks, freeing teams from the continual weight of administrative activities connected with access control.
Ensure secure data with authID
authID is a leading provider of reliable identity authentication solutions that strives to improve client performance and security. Check out their website www.authid.ai or contact them at +1 (516) 274-8700 for more information.