Windows 7, and Windows 10 are the most popular or widely used Windows versions. Windows 7 is part of the Windows NT family, codenamed Vienna or Blackcomb, and was released back on July 22, 2009. This version was created to address the complex. Welcome to its predecessor Windows Vista. Windows 10 activator txt has received significant positive feedback due to its enhanced performance, intuitive interface and many other notable improvements.
In fact, some critics have pointed out that Windows 10 is by far the best version of Windows. One of the great things about this version is that users now have a lot of options to actually increase their productivity while working on their computer.
Here are the top 10 tricks and tips for Windows 7:
- Use a Windows 7 keyboard shortcut, such as pressing Ctrl + Shift + N to create a new folder.
- Make the most of the jump list so you can easily access any folders or windows you normally use.
- Use hidden international themes or wallpapers by following these steps:In the Start menu, type C: \ Windows \ Globalization \ MCT in the search box and then press Enter. Windows 7 will then show you a list of subfolders for each country. Find your favorite theme or background.
- Windows 7 allows users to use multiple monitors for any purpose.
- Users can now get a power efficiency report in which the operating system can take a look at the energy consumption of your laptop. To do this, just run a command prompt by typing cmd into the search box. Once the icon appears, right click and then select “Run as administrator”. Inside the command box, type power -energy-output \ Folder \ Energy_Report.HTML.
- Windows 7 has a wonderful taskbar with various features that can help anyone maximize their workload.
- Use check boxes for better productivity. This means you can now enable check boxes for folders and files in bulk.
- Users can now customize the notification area or system train so that they see only the icons they use regularly.
- Use the shake feature. This feature will help users to get rid of all the clutter in one step.
- Arrow Snap is one of the Windows 7 features in which users can maximize the window by dragging the icon to the edge of the screen.
Windows 10 is the latest and most talked about version of Windows that was first released to customers on July 29, 2015. Windows 10 is currently offered for free where many current users are upgrading.
Here are some tips and tricks that can enhance your windows activator txt experience:
- Start with GodMode in which users can get advanced control panel. Just create a new folder anywhere and then rename it to GodMode.
- Customize the Start menu for your computer to work.
- Users now have the option to schedule Windows updates to avoid all clumsy reminders or automatic updates.
- If you have a touchscreen device, you can easily switch to tablet mode with this Windows version.
- Windows 10 allows users to create virtual desktops which is excellent if you are using multiple apps.
- Windows 10 can save your battery life if you are using a laptop.
- Say hello to the biometric security feature of Windows 10, where users can unlock their PC with their fingerprint.
- A controversial feature has been added to this version of Windows that allows users to restrict their Wi-Fi access to others.
- Users can now edit PDFs without using any other utility.
- Finally, Windows 10 allows users to undo their upgrade within one month of installation.